Re: how to activate audio in safe mode

curtis jackson

Not sure why this is happening

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 5:42 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: how to activate audio in safe mode

Hello there:

I would loved to have used the files you say were attached to your email
message.

Unfortunately, the attached text files you talk about in your email do not
appear to have either been attached or, they were rejected by the JFW list
email server or, by some other method.

Could it be that the email server which is being used to host this list,
does not allow attachments, or, is it that the owners/administrators of this

list, have turned off the function which would allow attachments.

Below the last line of your email message, the following information was
displayed.

Name: Activate Sound in SafeMode.txt

In addition, the following information was displayed when I activated one of

the links:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access
/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/20110823/e83f073b/attachment.tx
t>
on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request

Sincerely:

Dave Durber