From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 2:25 PM
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: NY Times and JAWS update

I posted the initial response I received from the NY Times when I explained the problem I and others have encountered. The response offered a suggestion that didn't work. In reply to my follow-up, they now say:

We are experiencing an issue with the print option and are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

So, perhaps the problem will be solved in the near future.