Re: intro and question

Marianne Denning

It appears this app is for having a meeting. I use Skype to connect.
I need to video tape some of our lessons so I can share them with
parents. I am sorry that was not clear.

On 2/8/14, ANTHONY D D'ALTRUI <addaltrui@...> wrote:
Try joinme.com. Not sure of accessibilty but otherwise it's awesome.

Anthony D'Altrui
;908) 596-0566

On Feb 8, 2014, at 11:57 AM, Marianne Denning <marianne@...>
wrote:

Good afternoon. I am Marianne Denning and just joined this list. I
have been a JAWS user for 16 years and currently run JAWS 13 and 14 on
a Windows 7 computer. I need to video record lessons. I provide
virtual instruction. I have tried Microsoft Expression but buttons
were not labeled. Does anyone on this list use screen cpture
software? If so, what one do you use? Thanks for any help and I hope
I can answer some questions too.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053