Re: transcopy

Rob <musicmaker365@...>

did you minimize then alt tab back to the program?
are you using jaws 15?

Thanks,
Rob
You can leave me a voice mail or fax at
206-426-3505
"God is good all the time, & All the time God is good"

On 2/6/2014 1:32 PM, Gery Gaubert wrote:
I tried the program and the only thing I get is 1: iphone and update. Not sure what else I am looking for but I used the jaws cursor and did see things such as artists, songs and so on but couldn't select them.

Gery D. Gaubert
Assistant, Information Technology Administrator
St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office
office (985) 783-0208
mobile 504-329-9439
ggaubert@stcharlessheriff.org

This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended only for the use by the addressee(s) named herein and contain propriety/confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by telephone (985-783-0208) and permanently delete/destroy the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.