how to activate audio in safe mode

2.g.i <2.g.i.84972@...>

Hi every body
for those of you who repair systems & for those who would find this helpful.

I have attached 2 text files that when you change the extention to .reg & run them they will do the following.

1. Activate Sound in SafeMode
this will add a set of registry keys to the safe mode tree
that will enable audio in safe mode, in both safe mode & safe mode with networking.
Depending on the chipset as to whether the onboard audio will load, how ever the microsoft USB audio will always load, so all you need is a USB headset & use NVDA for the screen reader.
I have used this on many diferent chipsets & so far the onboard audio has loaded, but shore there will be a chipset that wont like to play But as I said the hedset is all you need.
I have used this on XP, W7 32 & 64 bit.

2. remove Activate Sound in SafeMode.
this will as it says remove the registry keys once your done if you want to remove them.

I hope a lot of you find this helpful & please pass this onto all your VIP techy friends.