From: "Michael Mote" <miketmote73@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2014 5:52 PM
Subject: Speech in Bios.

Hi folks! Correct me if I am wrong, but as far as I know there is no way
for a blind user to work in Bios with speech? Someone has asked me this
question. Is there a way to have speech when booting up and getting to the
Bios screen? He is using an HP computer, and his function keys are not
working right. He needs to change a setting in the Bios settings so he can
have the function keys back. Many thanks!