From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dave "Farfar"
Carlson
Sent: 01 February 2014 21:36
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: iTunes issue selecting apps

Paul,

One point is that if you are backing up using iCloud and not on your
computer, then you won't get the old version back. iCloud knows what apps
you own, and will automatically sync up to the latest version. iCloud only
stores the name of the app, not the app itself.

Dave Carlson
San Francisco Bay Area semi-retired sales engineer, Farfar, musician, and
woodworker.
dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net