iTunes issue selecting apps

paul lemm

Hi,

I wanted to roll back a program on my iPhone. I've seen there is a method
of doing this using iTunes , you delete the app from your phone and select
apps once your Iphone is connected and then there should be a list where
you can select the previous version and download it to your phone. When I
cycle to this point with jaws 14, it tells me 34 apps and that there is a
treeview of these apps, but jaws doesn't seem to allow me to navigate the
treeview . has anyone else had this issue and found a way around it? I'm
running the latest version of iTunes but it was having the same problem
with the previous version too I even brought blind tunes to see if that
would help but am still having the same issue when using blind tunes too.

Any help would be much appreciated

Paul