System restore and Win 7

Jim L

Heya Folks,

Am running Jaws 15 and windows 7 64bit home, when I scroll thru the list
Jaws doesn't speak the name of the restore point only the date, where NVDA
does, its things like this that annoy me with Jaws sometimes when we spend
good money in purchasing it, secondly I check show more system restore
points but for the life of me besides the 15 or so on the list I can't seem
to go back a few days or even know how to do this with Windows 7 and Jaws,
even the Jaws cursor doesn't help, is there something I'm missing? Any help
will be appreciated

Cheers,

Jim