From: "Kimber Gardner" <kimbersinbox1963@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 8:53 AM
Subject: A further question re the dot vs period problem

Hi All,

Well, I got an answer from FS re the period being announced as dot
problem. Not surprisingly, they said all I can do is turn off the
paragraph marks which, as we already discussed, is not a practical
solution while doing detailed editing of a document. But I had another
thought.

Would it be feasible to write a script to address the problem? I'm not
an expert at scripting so wanted to get some opinions before I spend
time trying to do something that may not even be possible.

Thoughts?

Kimber

--
Kimberly