From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mario Brusco
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 4:50 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: balloons keystroke is?

What I do is, after extending how long balloons stay displayed, and after
that a balloon is announced, I just left mouse click once. and if I wait too

long, I look for it in the notification area with a Windows+B, nav to
whatever it was and press the spacebar or enter key...
the other alternative is to use insert+f7, nav to the item, either tab to
right click button, do a right click or simply press enter...

different techniques for different situations, ahe?