From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 4:45 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: Transferring Alt Control J shortcut
fromJaws11toJaws12

Then how do you explain the fact that my version of JAWS 9 had the hot key
of Alt-Control-J when it was originally installed? I did not assign this
hot key myself, and Hot Key Detective confirmed that it was not
user-assigned. Hot Key Detective designates user-defined hot keys as
"personal" and system or program-assigned hot keys as "common".
Alt-Control-J was designated as "common", which means that it was not
user-assigned. So where did it come from? And how do you explain the fact
that When Open Book 7 was installed, it was assigned the hot key
Alt-Control-O? Again, I didn't assign it myself.

Gerald