Latest Jaws and some issues

Jim L

Heya folks,

Running the latest Jaws 15 update on a Windows 7 64 home PC am getting a
couple of weird issues that I want to share with the group and also see if
this is happening to others also.

In firefox I load up a group of websites every morning as I have done for
years since this Jaws update, the firefox tabs load up all over the shop and
not in the order they have been saved and as all previous versions of Jaws
have loaded them, also I tried NVDA with my firefox tabs and they worked
normally so I uninstalled the new updated version 15. 06025 of Jaws and then
reinstalled 15.05056, I now can access my saved TABS in firefox as before as
the new update had them allover the shop and changing as each paged loaded
up. There was a mention on tabs but to be honest this new release has more
Braille related updates than ones involving the Jaws speech, also another
issue is Jaws changes voice tone when reading emails in Office 2010, so am
now back with the previous version of Jaws 15.05056.

Cheers,

Jim