List Admin

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Alex Stone
Sent: August 22, 2011 4:01 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Unwanted Racist Emails from Mostafa.al'madi

SO do I. I know this is off topic, and James will probably kick my ass, but
does anyone know if such a program exists for the iphone?
Cheers
Alex

From: Chris Smart <@ve3rwj>
Sender: jfw-bounces@...
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 23:41:37
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.<jfw@...>
Cc: <blindwindows7@...>; <ddots-l@...>
Subject: Unwanted Racist Emails from Mostafa.al'madi

I wasn't going to post on this matter again. However, I quickly
found the place to report abuse to Gmail.l.

I believe Mostafa Al'Mahdy harvested my email address from this or
similar blindness-related listserves. Since he has chosen to
ignore my public and private requests to not be mailed any more of
his political rantings, I have reported him to Gmail. Those of you
receiving similar mail may wish to do likewise.
The form at this URL requests message headers, gmail user id of the
offending party, and the message body of one of the offending
emails, so be sure to have that handy to paste into the right places.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=abuse

Chris