From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Lee Anne
Atkinson
Sent: 26 January 2014 12:57
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Norton antivirus part2

I have to disagree about the ease of removing using the Norton Removal Tool.
I attempted this yesterday. I got to a point where there was a capta (not
sure if I am spelling that correctly). As I had no way of seeing that, I
was not able to use the removal tool. If someone is available to enter the
code for you, then it might be easy...

Lee Anne