Quicktime mime settings

Jim L

Heya Folks,

Am running Jaws 15 and the latest Quicktime player. I'm trying to access the
mime settings in Quicktime/Preferences, then Browser tab then clicking on
mime settings. Everytime I click on mime settings either spacebar, enter key
or even Jaws cursor and moving to mime settings from there it keeps popping
set program files which is the one for file associations which is the option
above mime settings, is anyone else coming across this? I'm wanting to stop
quicktime playing mp3 links on IE websites as I want to download the mp3
links instead. I know I can right mouse key and save target as but I want to
access mime settings in quicktime, is this just happening to me?

Cheers,

Jim