accessing dropbox menu with 2.6.2 and later with jaws?

adam morris

Hi all,

Sorry for the cross posting.

with versions of drop box later than 4.11 I am unable to access the menu from the system tray.
This menu enables you to get to preferences, see what percentage of your allowance you have used etc..
with 4.11 and older you can press enter on drop box, it says drop box menu, then you press enter again and the menu opens.

with later versions you can't get into the menu.
Someone with window eyes says they can access the menu with the mouse pointer.
I've tried left and right mouse clicking on the menu.

How would you access these menus with Jaws15?

--

Adam Morris

Phone: +61 2 888 93939

email: adam@...