From: "Tom Behler" <tombehler@...>
To: "Jaws users e-mail list" <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 5:19 AM
Subject: Jaws installation question for Windows 7 laptop

Hi, folks.

I have read some discussion about the need to determine whether a windows 7 machine is either 32-bit or 64-bit prior to actually installing Jaws.

I have been told that you must select either the 32-bit or 64-bit Jaws package before conducting the installation process.

Is this true?

If so, how do you make that selection from the Jaws 12 installation CD?

Tom in Michigan