From: "Chris Smart" <@ve3rwj>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Cc: <blindwindows7@...>; <ddots-l@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 10:41 PM
Subject: Unwanted Racist Emails from Mostafa.al'madi

I wasn't going to post on this matter again. However, I quickly found the place to report abuse to Gmail.l.

I believe Mostafa Al'Mahdy harvested my email address from this or similar blindness-related listserves. Since he has chosen to ignore my public and private requests to not be mailed any more of his political rantings, I have reported him to Gmail. Those of you receiving similar mail may wish to do likewise.
The form at this URL requests message headers, gmail user id of the offending party, and the message body of one of the offending emails, so be sure to have that handy to paste into the right places.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=abuse

Chris