From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 1:23 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Transferring Alt Control J shortcut from Jaws11toJaws12

Adrian,

Beg to differ. I use Hot Key Detective 1.0 on my XP Pro system and it shows
both desktop shortcut assignments as well as start menu assignments. I have
three with the path:

c:\documents and settings\user name\start menu\programs\filename.exe

And some others with the path

C:\documents and settings\user name\desktop\filename.exe

And in all this I found a duplicate hotkey assigned to both a desktop
shortcut and a start menu shortcut, so appreciate the opportunity to fix a
problem I was having for quite some time.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.