List Admin

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Ken Lawrence
Sent: August 22, 2011 1:50 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Unwanted Racist Emails from Mostafa.al'madi

Yeah think that the only part of this that relates to the list is these are
from a person who has harvested addresses that is a security threat. I have

save in my junk folder the gmail report information and have sent and will
continue to send his crap to the feds. when I replied to him by accident
told him he was being reported and his answer was mentally stupid crap along

the line of next time write in english and then you can talk. must have had

typos. but this is a possible security wrisk the administraitors should
watch for his email and find how he has gotten our addresses before he
really does something more than put out this racest crap. he can do worse
things to blind and visualy impaired from the information he has gotten.