Re: jaws and thunderbird

adam morris

Hi Dennis,

to find out how many messages in the current folder use insert numpad 3.
when arrowing up and down it will tell you how many unread messages in a folder as you arrow past.
There is no shortcut for navigating to folders to my knowledge.

On 22-January-2014 02:35, Dennis Long wrote:
using jaws 15. what I would like it to do is say how many messages are
in a folder, and have a shortcut for going to sub folders.

On 1/21/2014 9:32 AM, cecropia64@... wrote:
Just a heads-up. Jaws and Thunderbird are pretty compatible right now.
Thunderbird isvery accessible now. I don't know what version of Jaws
you're running, but I've been using Thunderbird with Jaws 9 and now I'm
using 15. No problems here.

Stewart
On 1/21/2014 3:08 AM, Dennis Long wrote:
hi, are there any scripts for jaws and thunderbird? if so where do I
get them?