From: "David" <davidwhitehead1957@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 8:41 AM
Subject: RE: Jaws installation question for Windows 7 laptop

Hello tom;

Yes this is true,

In order to have the right jaws installation,
One needs to no if they have a 32 bit, or 64bit machine.
I believe, if your installing jaws from a cd,
Windows7 will determine the right installation.
If your installing a download from FS, you will need to choose the right
one.

To determine whether the machine is a 32 or 64 bit machine.

1, desktop,

2 highlight computer,

3, now press alt+enter to bring up the properties.

4, route jaws to pc, and start to down arrow,
You should hear; something like,
System type,
And then 32 or 64 bit,

Another way is to, use the keystroke,