From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Londa Peterson
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 11:30 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: The Future of JAWS

I don't know what the future of JAWS is, but I can tell you that this JAWS
user isn't going anywhere. There are a few reasons for that. The biggest one
is that I know JAWS and have used it for so long that I just can't imagine
making the change. I also don't like the fact that you can't input
contracted Braille with Window-eyes like you can with JAWS. It's not
necessarily that I need it, but it's a good feature to have at times. I
probably will take advantage of the offer for the purposes of working with
my students, but I seriously doubt I'll stop paying for SMA's any time soon.