From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 9:42 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: IE11 and Embedded PDF files

I'm suddenly unable to access what might be embedded PDF files on the Internet. I'm making that inference because another website required me to install the latest version of Adobe Reader just before I experienced this problem.

On my Win6, 64-bit system, I'm running IE11 and Adobe Reader Version 11.0.5.

Past versions of Adobe Reader had an option in preferences for embedded PDF files to be handled by Adobe rather than the browser. I don't find that option in AR11.

I have confirmed that the Adobe Reader add-on is enabled in the browser.

Any suggestions?