From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Sirena
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 8:28 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Jaws Scripts for Yahoo Instant Messenger

Nicole,

How do the Jaws scripts help? I've copied and pasted them, even turned
off Jaws and Yahoo messenger and restarted both. I don't see a
difference.
Should I restart my computer?

Si

Children are the future. Help them start that future right. Teach
through toys, progress through play!
www.littlefutures.net