From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of angie loves alex
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 6:07 AM
To: jfw@...
Subject: Re: Unwanted Racist Emails from Mostafa.al'madi

what racist comments has mostapha said i didnt think he was like that

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 07:15 BST Ken Lawrence wrote:

Also spam@... works will kepp this handythanks he apparently has
gotten it from here or maybe one of the NFB lists or even skype lists

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Smart
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 9:41 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: blindwindows7@... ; ddots-l@...
Subject: Unwanted Racist Emails from Mostafa.al'madi

I wasn't going to post on this matter again. However, I quickly found
the place to report abuse to Gmail.l.

I believe Mostafa Al'Mahdy harvested my email address from this or
similar blindness-related listserves. Since he has chosen to ignore my
public and private requests to not be mailed any more of his political
rantings, I have reported him to Gmail. Those of you receiving similar
mail may wish to do likewise.
The form at this URL requests message headers, gmail user id of the
offending party, and the message body of one of the offending emails,
so be sure to have that handy to paste into the right places.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=abuse

Chris