From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 21:43
Subject: [Bulk] RE: [Bulk] To upgrade or not

Dave, I think Cliff is saying he has an SMA for versions 11 and 12 but has
chosen to stay with JAWS 10.

Cliff, I suggest you install JAWS 11 and, only after that, JAWS 12. I find
JAWS 11, latest build, works pretty well. I've been discouraged by comments
on this list from installing JAWS 12, but doing so won't hurt your ability
to use JAWS 11. Then you can make your own tests to determine which works
better on your system and for your purposes.

Keep in mind that if you are an Excel user, Dave has demonstrated the
problems JAWS 12 has with Excel that JAWS 11 doesn't. If you are an MS
Access user, Ted has explained that only JAWS 10 works with it and not
versions 11 and 12.

I switch between different versions, going back to JAWS 9, based on what I
know works with each one.