Re: Jaws and the Kindle for PC

Brad Martin <brad@...>

Never tried it on a tablet, but on my old Netbook running Windows XP, I installed a Kindle for PC app that included Accessibility. Jaws was actually silenced while using the accessible Kindle for PC so that it could read the book. I would assume the accessible version still exists and is compatible with 8.1, but I haven't tried.

Brad

On 1/11/2014 2:16 PM, Fred Quick wrote:
Hi All,

I'm having trouble working the Kindle reader on my tablet. Does Jaws work
with this program?
I'm running Windows 8.1. I can find the list of books but when I open a
book, I can't get Jaws to read it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Fred

This is a test.