Re: Unwanted Racist Emails from Mostafa.al'madi

Charles Coe

Got his messages also. Wasn't sure if others received them.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Ken Lawrence
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 11:06 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Unwanted Racist Emails from Mostafa.al'madi

You gottten em Huh? that prooves he's a fake. he I accidentally hit an r
instead of an F he was told and he even had the guts to reply I told this
mostafa he'll be sent to the government every time.also alerted my facebook
friends.

From: Chris Smart <@ve3rwj>
Sender: jfw-bounces@...
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 23:41:37
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.<jfw@...>
Cc: <blindwindows7@...>; <ddots-l@...>
Subject: Unwanted Racist Emails from Mostafa.al'madi

I wasn't going to post on this matter again. However, I quickly found
the place to report abuse to Gmail.l.

I believe Mostafa Al'Mahdy harvested my email address from this or
similar blindness-related listserves. Since he has chosen to ignore my
public and private requests to not be mailed any more of his political
rantings, I have reported him to Gmail. Those of you receiving similar
mail may wish to do likewise.
The form at this URL requests message headers, gmail user id of the
offending party, and the message body of one of the offending emails,
so be sure to have that handy to paste into the right places.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=abuse

Chris