From: Max Hudak [mailto:maxhudak@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2015 5:04 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: curious about Final draft

have been using word 2010 have a background in film production and
screenwriting was something was trying to get back into, just looking
for something to do the formatting a little bit easier. thanks

On 12/1/15, Merv Keck <blind5sparrow@gmail.com> wrote:
I haven't tried writing in a while. It is something I would like to do
again though. I use word 2016 for long documents and other types of
literary works.