From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 11:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: Unwanted Racist Emails from Mostafa.al'madi

Chris and Ken,

Thanks for both those addresses. I'll make sure to send the next one to
them. Sure I can block them to my deleted items, but I don't want any
association with him and just receiving his mail makes me feel dirty by
association.

His refusal to remove me from his list on request is harassment.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

From: Chris Smart <@ve3rwj>
Sender: jfw-bounces@...
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 23:41:37
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.<jfw@...>
Cc: <blindwindows7@...>; <ddots-l@...>
Subject: Unwanted Racist Emails from Mostafa.al'madi

I wasn't going to post on this matter again. However, I quickly
found the place to report abuse to Gmail.l.

I believe Mostafa Al'Mahdy harvested my email address from this or
similar blindness-related listserves. Since he has chosen to
ignore my public and private requests to not be mailed any more of
his political rantings, I have reported him to Gmail. Those of you
receiving similar mail may wish to do likewise.
The form at this URL requests message headers, gmail user id of the
offending party, and the message body of one of the offending
emails, so be sure to have that handy to paste into the right places.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=abuse

Chris