From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Gary King
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2014 11:15 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: learn how to use powered DVD with Jaws

In addition to what Ted has said, you can use the Applications key to bring up a menu of choices including Play, Pause, Stop, etc. The Go To submenu for DVD navigation and the Language submenu for selecting the appropriate language track are also reached from this menu. If the DVD has Audio Description, it may be displayed as English 2 in the Language submenu.
Actually, on the "Zero Dark Thirty" Wide Screen Edition DVD I purchased, the Audio Description track was shown as English 3. I haven't checked out English 2 yet.

Gary King
w4wkz@bellsouth.net