From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Doris and
Chris
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 12:19 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Hot Spot Clicker Question

Have you tried a repair of jaws?

I used to use hotspot clicker a few versions ago and had similar problems
but do not remember what the solution was.

cheers

doris

At 08:17 PM 2014/01/07 -0500, you wrote:
Hi, all.

I hope this isn't considered off topic, but on a Windows XP computer
that I own, I just uninstalled Hot Spot Clicker, because it didn't seem
as useful as I originally thought it would be.

However, when I access certain program applications, I now get messages
that say something to the effect that Hot Spot Clicker is unable to
function in this application. The message further indicates that I
should close, and then re-start Jaws again. I do this, but the message
still re-appears.

I've obviously done something wrong, or missed a step, in the uninstall
process, and wonder if there is any way I can correct this problem now?

Interestingly, Hot Spot Clicker does not show up any longer in my
programs list under add/remove programs.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan