From: "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbullis@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: Convert Kindle Books Programs!

Hello, I see that someone gave an expired link. Are the tools hard to
find, and do they work well enough with Jaws, or are they specifically
designed with screen reading in mind? My interest for this is to read these
books on the Braille Note, and not necessarily with Jaws on the computer. I
hadn't found any info or recordings about how to convert Kinddle books into
a more accessible format, so I'm glad someone brought the topic back up.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew