From: Tom Behler
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 10:02 AM
To: jfw@...
Subject: Accessing Excel Spreadsheet In Protected View

Hello, everyone.

I just received an e-mail with an Excel spreadsheet that I cannot seem to
access with Jaws.

When I shift-tab to get to the attachment file list, Jaws stops speaking, so
I can't tell where the attachment actually is.

My sighted wife tells me that the file in question is attached to the
e-mail, but is in a view-only mode, and that you have to double-click on it
to open it up in edit mode.

I'd like to be able to fix this issue not just for this particular file, but
for any Excel Spreadsheet file I receive via e-mail if possible.

I'm currently using Jaws 14, Windows 7, and office 2010 on this computer.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan