Re: Jaws with DirecTV or Dish

Jeff M. <mplsjeffm@...>

I did have dish network and now have DIRECTV. I will say that you can
program your DirecTV from the DirecTV website. It takes a bit of time to
set it up but I will use it to tag some shows to record on to our DVR. On
your DVR, you can get the SAP sound feed for audio description by pushing
the green button or by going to audio settings tab from the banner that
shows when you change channels.

Dish networks website is less usable to set up and record programs. Also,
the new Dish network receiver called the hopper does not have the capability
to get the SAP feed at all

Don't know if either Dish or DIRECTV are going to be bringing out a set top
box with a screen reader built in.
Jeff
mplsjeffm@...