From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Gary King
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 9:27 PM
To: JAWS For Windows Support List
Subject: Netflix Accessibility with JAWS

Is anyone using Netflix with JAWS 14 or 15? If so, can you select movies
and TV shows to watch? Can you pause and resume playback? Would you
recommend Netflix as an accessible source of movies and TV shows for screen
reader users?

They do have a free 1-month trial, and I may give it a try, but I thought
I'd ask a few questions first just to make sure I'm not wasting my time.

Gary King
w4wkz@bellsouth.net