From: "Barbara Anne Bolin" <barbaraanne1@mac.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 4:09 PM
Subject: RE: Applying Heading Level 1 Style in Word 2010

A quick way to set text with a heading is:
CTL + ALT + 1 = heading level 1
CTL + ALT + 2 = heading level 2
CTL + ALT + 3 = heading level 3
Pressing JAWS Key + F will verify the heading was set.
You do not have to highlight the data before using the above key strokes.
Everything on that line will be given the requested heading level.

You can increase a heading level with shift + ALT + right arrow.
You can decrease a heading level with shift + ALT + left arrow.

These are WORD keys, not JAWS keys.
They have been extremely useful to me.
Always,
Barbara Anne