Re: Eudora (was another question about programs that work with JFW)

Ben Humphreys <brh@...>

Bill,

While Eudora lives on in open-source, the last version produced by Qualcom is Eudora 7.1.0.9 and that version is very accessible with JAWS, something that I do not believe is true of the newer open-source versions.

Happily, Eudora 7.1.0.9 works fine with Windows 7 and Qualcom has graciously provided the following code to unlock the full mode without cost:

RegFirstNamePro= Paid_Mode_No_Support
RegLastNamePro=Without_X1_Search
RegCodePro=4352-4846-7641-3881

You may download Eudora from

* http://www.eudora.com/cgi-bin/export.cgi?productid=EUDORA_win_7109

Ben

At 02:40 PM 8/21/2011, you wrote:
Hello,
I now have JFW 12 on my computer and am running windows 7. I was wondering about eudorah. if they still have a free mail program and do they have a version that works with Windows 7?
I used to use it back in the days of Dos.
Thanks in advance.
Bill Deatherage