From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dave "Farfar"
Carlson
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 9:48 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: JAWS 15 and Virtual Ribbons

The virtual ribbon, which is part of JAWS and not Microsoft, attempts to
emulate the old familiar menus we used before the ribbons came out. Problem
I have with them is that first-letter navigation no longer works.

Given that the ribbons are here to stay, it's better for me to just learn
how to work with them and move on.

Dave Carlson
San Francisco Bay Area semi-retired sales engineer, Farfar, musician, and
woodworker.
dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net