Re: JAWS 15 and Virtual Ribbons

Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...>

Ditto to Dave's reccomendation, you will be glad in the long run,using the ribbon.

-----Original Message-----
From: David G. Carlson Via iPhone
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 9:43 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: JAWS 15 and Virtual Ribbons

Dan,
My recommendation is to forget all about the virtual ribbon, and become proficient with the ribbon. In the long run it will be beneficial. That is what I have found.

Dave Carlson
Sent from my iPhone using the handwriting feature.

On Dec 18, 2013, at 8:52, "dan Kerstetter" <dhk55@comcast.net> wrote:

Hello all.

I'm having trouble getting the virtual ribbon to work in Outlook 2007 with
JAWS 15. I had trouble getting it to work in word. I had to play around
with collapsing and expanding the ribbon a few times; however, the same
strategy isn't working for outlook.

I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

Thanks.

Dan