From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of
louise peyton
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 7:14 PM
To: jfw@...
Subject: jaws 15 and windows 8.1

Hi, listers:
I use Jaws 15 and plan to ditch Windows xp soon. How well does
Jaws 15 work with Windows 8.1? I'm wondering about how much of a
learning curve there is with version 15 and Windows 8.1. Should I
move up to Windows 8.1 or go instead with Windows 7? I need and
appreciate your input. Thanks.
Louise Peyton