Re: [Bulk] upgrading jaws from 7 to 12

Dave...

Are you sure about that $750?

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "david ingram" <dingram269@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 13:45
Subject: [Bulk] Re: upgrading jaws from 7 to 12

be prepared to spend $750 in order to not only update jaws to version 12,
but also include in that the sma. I hope that this helps. If you plan to
use windows 7, i'm not sure if the cost is more or may you may already have
the pro version of jaws. I'll check on that part of things on Monday when i
talk to someone at Freedom Scientific, They will be able to tell me if this
is true or not.