JAWS and CD labeling

Mario

hi, I'd like to find out if anyone has a recommendation for a program used
to create labels for compact discs?
I'm wanting to make labels for backups and other things CDs are used for,
but want something that works with JAWS. I don't want fancy formats like
bending the text, pictures, etc. something simple like text for title,
description, etc.
most of the free programs I find via Google are not really accessible, and
I'm getting tired of installing and then uninstalling one I found that's not
really as advertised as "screen reader friendly". any suggestions?