From: Castonguay, Guy F.
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2013 8:22 AM
To: jfw@...
Subject: what are the best English, French and Spanish vocalizer voices

Hi Zdenek,
To get an accurate recommendation, you must specify the country as this may influence greatly pronunciations.
Keep in mind that your hearing ability may also play a part in the preferences as well.
Some people prefer female voices as the pitch is higher or maybe because it reminds them of their mom calling them for lunch,...(smile)
Being in Canada, I can give you the following recommendations.
(U S English) Samantha
(Canadian French) Julie
((Mexican Spanish) Javier

If I were in Europe, my recommendations would go as follows.
(Australian English) Karen
(French France)Virginie
(Castilian Spanish) Diego

Regards