From: Petro T. Giannakopoulos [mailto:petrogia@...]
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2013 5:55 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Laptop purchasing advice

Just wanted to know about this. If a user buys a USB Numeric Keypad would it
work for the user? This would eliminate having to assign keys on the laptop
with no insert key? I have seen seen some USB Numeric keypads with extra
keys which a user could assign say the application key if needed. Also in
JAWS setup wizzard he can change the layout from laptop to desktop if a USB
Numeric Keypad is used.