It cannot be done.
You need to remove him/her from your friends list.
angela from Italy

Il 16/12/2013 11:35, Zdeněk Vopat ha scritto:
Hello guys:
on a similar note, on my facebook I have a friend and I don't want him to
post on my wall at least I don't want his posts to be visible to other
people in my friends list. Any suggestions?
Many thanks.
Zdenek

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Brad Martin
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2013 5:41 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Hiding on Facebook and JAWS

Me again. Sorry, Jim, there's a much easier way now. Facebook actually
got it right.

1. Bring up the person's Facebook profile.
2. Again, use the Control f function to bring up the Jaws Find Dialog.
3. Search for the word following
4. You should hit a "following" button if you're friends with that
person. Pressing space bar on that button should change it from
"following" to "follow".

That seems to do it. They don't seem to offer you choices of all, most,
or only important updates, but that following button seems to say you
get the items in your newsfeed or you don't. Give it a shot.

Brad

On 12/13/2013 8:15 PM, Jim Portillo wrote:
Hi there,

I'm trying to see if I can hide someone from my newsfeed on Facebook
without
completely unfriending them. Is this possible, and if so, how? I am
trying
to use JAWS and Internet Explorer.

Thanks.

Jim