Re: jaws and the focus 40 blue

Charles Coe

What version of I phone are you using?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Lelia
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2013 4:05 PM
To: Milton Ota
Cc: jfw@...
Subject: Re: jaws and the focus 40 blue

Hello, I am using my iPhone and I don't see how to get it to automatically
scroll without touching the panning buttons or rocker bars. I have looked in
the manual and in the Josh settings Center and I don't see what to do I
really have tried to look through everything I can. If anybody could give me
any tips I would definitely appreciate that. Thank you Lelia

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 15, 2013, at 4:16 PM, Milton Ota <mota1252@...> wrote:

That will be depending on whether you are pairing the Focus with the phone
or the PC. In the PC you will need to go into the Setting Center and search
for Braille and change the scrolling speed there. You can also slow the
scrolling speed when connected to the PC from the Braille display and I'm
not sure what keys or buttons to press to slow the scrolling down.