Re: jaws and the focus 40 blue

Lelia <leliastruve@...>

Hello, I am using my iPhone and I don't see how to get it to automatically scroll without touching the panning buttons or rocker bars. I have looked in the manual and in the Josh settings Center and I don't see what to do
I really have tried to look through everything I can. If anybody could give me any tips I would definitely appreciate that. Thank you
Lelia

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 15, 2013, at 4:16 PM, Milton Ota <mota1252@...> wrote:

That will be depending on whether you are pairing the Focus with the phone or the PC. In the PC you will need to go into the Setting Center and search for Braille and change the scrolling speed there. You can also slow the scrolling speed when connected to the PC from the Braille display and I'm not sure what keys or buttons to press to slow the scrolling down.